sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2014

CAROLINA 85 ready as it is. Enjoy!

After two years of search (for information, language and quality), the documentary Carolina 85 is ready. It is a final piece of a process which started as an artistic residency, went through an institutionalized production, an improvised and amateur fundraising and finished independent on my hands. The documentary built its body as mix of personal narrative and historical perspective, displayed both poetically and didactically.

The Carolina 85 is therefore, a result of a personal transformation yet unfinished, and it is, characterizes itself as dissolve aesthetics, keeping elements of my previous processes and visual choices and adopting new risk taking elements, indicating a new path to be walked.
 
I dedicate The Carolina 85 to my parents Caetana e Paulo that formulated me: I, who have voice and narrate things from myself, and search in History for forgotten novelties.



Carolina 85 from PaulaD on Vimeo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário